10. Whenever I have a rough day, I take the boys out and hear, “I don’t know how you do it.”
9. I rarely feel bad about my parenting because there’s usually one happy (control) kid.
8. My husband and I never have to share “the” kid. With two, we get as much kid time as we want.
7. If I can’t decide between two cute outfits, I buy them both.
6. Taking care of one kid feels ridiculously easy.
5. Most behavior (not showering, forgetting to call someone) can be explained by, “I have twins!”
4. “Can you change that poopy diaper? I’m busy with the other kid.”
3. Double the hugs, kisses, and laughter.
Tied for first: Baby A (Alex) and Baby B (Nate)!